ADURA®Flex is a traditional glue down LVT floor which is perfect when you don't want any transition strips from room to room. It's also a great option for homes with open floor plans and with seniors or those with special needs.
- ADURA®Flex is made in the USA
- Can be installed in long runs without transition strips, ideal for homes with open floor plans and with seniors or those with special needs
- Features ScratchResist™X wearlayer, the most advanced scratch resistant technology on the market
- Cabinets can be installed on top of this floor for faster, easier installation
- Tile can be installed with or without grout
- Available in both planks and tiles
- All Mannington tile floors are FloorScore® certified which means they are independently tested and meet stringent indoor air quality standards. This certification also qualifies all of our floors for low VOCs
For the elegance of ceramic and stone without the worry. ADURA®Flex Tile is available in both 18” x 18” squares and 12” x 24” rectangles.
The beauty of wood meets the easy care of luxury vinyl in 6" x 48" or 7" x 48" planks.
NOTE:Majestic Flooring & Design does not carry every style of product. Check with us first about a particular product or to see if your product choice is available for special order.
Mannington Adura® Flooring
Adura is the next generation of luxury vinyl, and the fastest growing category in the flooring business. Why? Adura provides the look and elegance of wood, tile, or stone without the worry! Available in a variety of shapes, sizes, textures, and installation options, Adura delivers award-winning fashion to your home. With proprietary technology, Adura is engineered to look and feel like the real thing, easy to maintain, and is backed up by a limited lifetime residential/6 year light commercial warranty.
Profile | Website | Design Tools | Warranty | Install | Maintain